Rapper Tory Lanez pleads not guilty to shooting Megan Thee Stallion

3

Rapper Tory Lanez entered a plea of not guilty in Los Angeles court on Wednesday to shooting ex-pal Megan Thee Stallion earlier this year, officials said.

Attorney Shawn Holley pleaded not guilty on Lanez’s behalf to one felony count each of assault with a semiautomatic firearm and carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle, according to a spokesman for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.

Lanez, whose real name is Daystar Peterson, did not have to appear.

The “Luv” rapper, 28, was charged last month for the July 12 shooting in the Hollywood Hills.

He and Megan allegedly got into a tiff while driving in an SUV. When the “WAP” singer exited, Lanez allegedly told her to “dance, bitch” before squeezing off several rounds at her feet, according to Complex Magazine.

A bullet tore through her heel, and she shared gruesome photos of the wound on Instagram. In August, she called out Lanez on Instagram for repeatedly denying he’d blasted her in the foot.

“Yes, this n—a Tory shot me,” she said in the video. “You shot me, and you got your publicist and your people going to these blogs lyin’ and s–t. Stop lyin’. Why lie?”

Lanez, who has proclaimed his innocence, faces up to 22 years and eight months in prison if convicted.

Holley declined to comment.

View original post